Monday, June 17, 2013

hello summer!



Oh summer...you sly devil. What took you so stinking long!
It is officially summer break over here (for one member of the family at least)!!! And let me just tell you, that family member is oh-so excited.

We capped off summer around here by hosting some of our most favorite Alabamians for a few days. It was so fun to have a house full of people! I loved showing them around Waco and Austin, and was sad to see them off this morning. I may have eaten a second cinnamon roll in my sadness...which I'm probably going to regret come time for my long overdue meeting with the treadmill...

Today the skies are dark and rain is on the way. I'm planning to ring in this first solo day of summer with an extra cup of iced coffee, some internet shopping, and a little laundry. I may even get a little crazy and break out the sewing machine! The sky is the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment