Thursday, August 15, 2013

quickie update

This is just a quick post to say that going back to work is HARD. I know. I know. You don't feel sorry for me. That's okay. Just let me be sad for a minute and mourn for my summer. And for the fact that our office has moved into a tiny, tin building being held up by cinder blocks. I'm missing my window something fierce right about now.


This is also a quick post to say that I painted our bedroom twice in one week. First green, then purple grey. Also that I should make my pillows prettier before taking photos. That's real life, y'all. 


And that I started a new project with an old mirror! Go ahead and disregard the crap in the floor. K thanks. 


AND that the lemon tree we thought we killed has come back to life with a vengeance! My black thumb is feeling quite green and a bit self righteous right about now. 

Will be back with a finished product, prettier pictures, and wittier words just as soon as I come up for air from the first-week-back-to-school crazies. Which, lets be honest, last much longer than a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment