Thursday, September 16, 2010

1 day and counting...


I'M GOING HOME!
That's right. Home. Tomorrow. And okay, so it's only for about 36 hours....but still. I am so, so so dang excited. :]

This week has been a MUCH better week than last week. Not a whole lot has changed...classes are still challenging (more emotionally and mentally than academically) and free time is still few and far between...but it's been better. I guess when you've penciled away all of your available calendar space you kind-of run out of room for surprises..lol. It's good though. I'm slowly but surely learning that I can't let things get to me and that it's important--vital, even, to take time to laugh everyday.
And so I take youtube breaks. :] They're helpful.
Here are some of my favs from this week.

unicorn after wisdom teeth






No comments:

Post a Comment