Saturday, March 19, 2011

Right, sooooo....it's been a while.

I've come to the conclusion that grad school makes me inconsistent. and scrambley. and a little bit ridiculous. I'm pretty ready for it to be over so I can be some semblance of normal. Until then, I suppose my blog updates will be exactly like my life. Sporadic and a little all over the place.

Quick life update!
I went to San Fransisco for a conference. Ate fabulous food. Hung out with wonderful people. And learned some pretty cool stuff. All in all, a good trip.

Went home for spring break! I love going home.

The hunt for an internship is still on. No luck so far. I'm still confident it'll all work out, and we'll end up exactly where we're supposed to. And hopefully it will be somewhere fabulous. :)

Wedding update!
Invites are ordered! We're going with something like this--->

I. am. so. excited.

Aaanndd I've decided against a flower bouquet.



Can't wait to see this come together.

More updates to come......at some point. ;)
Love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment