Monday, May 6, 2013

life recently

We made it to May! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, y'all. In special education (and maybe just education in general) spring is definitely the busy season, and I'm spending most of of my days keeping my head down and trying to power through these next few weeks to that blessed summer vacation. It.is.so.close.I.can.almost.touch.it. !!!

I've felt very lucky this year that I haven't had to bring a lot of work home in the evenings or on the weekends. It's been nice to have that time free to spend on other things--like nesting. and gardening. and meals with friends. and episodes of the office.

We've been rocking the art of furniture making over here lately (we being Tanner), working hard on creating our backyard oasis, and soaking up all the warm weather we can stand. I'm excited to share some of our projects in a bit more detail soon.

Until then here are some photos, courtesy of the iphone, of life around here lately.


















No comments:

Post a Comment