Monday, August 26, 2013

list love: back to school...er...work.

back to work


I'm in the market for a new office chair after a cat took its claws to the arms of mine...this one would make me happy every time I sat down. / My water bottle is attached to my hip while I'm visiting campuses. Cheers to staying hydrated! / A happy print brightens any work day spent in front of a computer. I'm thinking I need to add this one to my collection this year. Maybe in a bright, cheerful frame. / A large work tote is a much for carrying files, snacks, and electronics around to campus meetings. I love how structured this one is! /  My Erin Condren Day Planner is --hands down-- my most favorite work item. It's my birthday present to myself every year, and I couldn't stay organized without it. I can not recommend this handy little book enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment