Thursday, October 28, 2010

a little love..a little kindess.













today i miss swazi. a lot.
i miss
holding those babies.
dancing with my brothers and sisters.
time to be quiet.
knowing exactly where i'm supposed to be
and
what i'm supposed to be doing.
i miss being pushed outside of my comfort zone
and bunk beds.
i miss accountability
and little buddy
and debrief...yes, i miss debrief.
I miss swazi time and everything that means.

today my heart aches for substance.
**pictures--the good ones---by my sweet swazi sisters.

2 comments:

  1. About 10 minutes ago I stumbled upon your blog.
    It mustn't have been a coincidence that my heart was aching for Swazi today also. Your blog made me remember all of the wonderful things that trip brought us. I love you Staci, and am always praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, miss. :) lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete