Wednesday, April 13, 2011

dear maintenance man


dear school district maintenance man,
You might possibly be an angel. You are most definitely a life saver.
Thanks so much for driving out to the main office to put on some strange girl's spare tire. Because of you, that strange girl's day has been brightened.
I hope there is a raise in your near future, because you deserve it.

dear main office secretary,
Thank you for calling the maintenance man.
Thank you for taking it upon yourself to wait outside with me until my tire was fixed.
Thank you for your knowledge of changing tires, and trying to teach me the basics while we waited for the maintenance man.
Thank you for the hug goodbye.

Today you both reminded me of how wonderful and kind people can be, and that always trying to do things by myself is just silly.

Sincerely,
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment