Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A quick update



Hello hello!

Quick life update. It's finals time around here, and I am SWAMPED. So much going on. So much craziness. But it's almost over, and I can not wait for the break.

Our invitations came in! There are ridiculously beautiful. I'm so attached to them, I don't know how I'm going to part with them all on Friday. I can't wait to post about them here--after finals. Kirsten, if you happen to read this--> THANK YOU!!! They're more perfect than we could have ever hoped for.

Tanner and I had a Waco engagement session with the lovely and fabulous Ms. KrisAnn last week, and it was so so much fun. You can read about it on her blog if you like. We love them. :)

I finally finished our wedding website this evening! After some minor crisis type set-backs today, everything has worked out. It's so nice to have that out of the way. Want to check it out?

Of course, you do.

Tomorrow is my Friday!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment