Wednesday, July 10, 2013

backyard envy: splash pads






Picture sources: one, two, three, four

After Apartment Therapy posted this article about backyard splash pads earlier this week, I am convinced that I absolutely, positively must have one. I know they've become a popular option for communities and parks, and I love that they are moving into the residential setting as well. What a great option for people looking to beat the heat without the cost or safety issues of having a pool!

AND there's a DIY option! No need to hire contractors to install this bad boy. My Splash Pad sells DIY kits in various shapes and sizes. I also found this option on Amazon for just under $1500.00! Totally worth the penny saving.

So what if we don't have kids? Stella and I would live on this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment